Most developers start their software development journeys by creating the simple "Hello World" program. To start your developer journey with the Chancla.io development platform, perform the following steps:
- Click on the following : Run in Sandbox (will take you to the Sandbox Editor Page)
- The Sandbox Editor Page will resemble the following: As you can tell, "Hello World" is a very simple program, and should help you understand the print syntax required to create the "Hello World" program with Chancla.io.
- To execute the program, click on the Run button
- The Console (Output) will resemble the following: Congratulations, you created your first program with Chancla.io!
- Click on the Publish button to deploy your "Hello World" program to the Internet. The Publish button returns a URL that provides access to your "Hello World" program. Every Chancla.io URL is unique and public, which can be shared freely with your colleagues.
- The Test URL in Browser button will also appear after clicking the Publish button, which allows you to quickly to test the "Hello World" program in our Web browser.
- Click the Test URL in Browser to test your "Hello World" program in your Web browser:
- Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Hello World tutorial.